Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September 9, 1962 – January 26, 2008
This is a place to share stories, photos, and other remembrances of Ron and what he means to us.
To post your memory, simply send an email message to the address provided when you were invited to visit this blog. You can include a photo by attaching it to your message.
2 comments:
I am Ronnie's big sister. Some of my favorite memories involve Con Can. We always had fun toobin' on the Frio. One evening he pulled his truck out into the river a bit, played Jerry Jeff Walker on the stereo, and we all sat in the water eatin' watermelon. The kids were around, and we just had a beautiful evening till it got too dark to be out there. "Thems was good times."
I had the pleasure of working for Ronnie for a year and a half. Every Monday when he came to the store he gave one of his famous smiles everyone talks about. I will miss that the most. He is going to be greatly missed here in Hondo.
Maricela Frausto
Hondo Churchs
Post a Comment