Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Funeral Services

Ron & Janice Bowen
125 Grady Lane E
Kerrville, Texas 78028

Visitation Thursday Jan 31, 2008
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Grimes Funeral Chappell
728 Jefferson Street - Kerrville, Texas
Contact Johnny Grimes 830 792 6300

View Larger Map
Funeral Service Friday February 1, 2008
11:00 a.m.
St. Peters Episcopal Church
Main St & Tivy - Kerrville, Texas

Pall bearers: Cash Brown, Harold Danford, James Dunn, Jim Lindeman, John Schneider, Skeeter Schneider, John Theriot and John Trask.

Honorary pall bearers: Brady Bates, Trey Bates, F.E. "Jr." Bowen, Zachary Bowen, Allen Dunn, Kenny Dunn, Roy Frank Jordan, Robert L. Lozano, Bo Patton, Charlie Patton, Bob Richards, David West and Tom White.

Interment to follow at Garden of Memories.

View Larger Map

Florist Suggestions
Especially Yours 1-800 683 0494 - 830 257 5262

Memorial Contributions
K'Star Children's Shelter
P.O. Box 290962
Kerrville, Texas 78029

Hotel Suggestions:
Inn of the Hills
830 895 5000

Hampton Inn
830 257 0600

Holiday Inn Express
830 895 9500

From San Antonio allow 1 hour travel time
North On I-10
First Kerrville Exit - Hwy 16 go left

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cissy,

I just want you to know that Ron's service was beautiful. He was loved by so many. I wish Donnie and I would have known him better. I felt it an honor to be able to attend his service. Donnie and I want yhou to know that we know how hard it is to lose someone so desparately loved. It is very hard, but our faith in God has brought us this far. Please keep your faith in Him to help you and your son. I want you to call us if you need anything. HM 361-993-6446 Donnie's cell 361-877-9742, Sharon's cell 361-537-2841 & our email droyal1@stx.rr.com Please email your phone # so we can call when we are in the area. We visit my sisters house in Leakey freguently and would like to visit you if you do not mind. Please know we are keeping you and your son in our prayers. Love, Donnie, Sharon, and Brett (Kathy in memory)

Unknown said...

To the Bowen Family,

I just read in the Falfurrias Facts of Ronnie's passing and am greatly saddened to read the news. Please know that you are in my and my family's prayers.


Ronnie and I were in school together in Falfurrias. My brother, Stuart, and I ad spent the night at Ronnie's house on many occasions. We would play board games, listen to music and have china berry fights. We would get into trouble just like normal young boys. Nothing ever serious, just good-hearted fun that only boys know.

I admired Ronnie as he was always up-beat and had a great sense of humor. There were many times we would laugh until we were in tears. I haven't thought of those days in a long time... when I do, the times with Ronnie (and a few others) come to mind with the fondest memories.

I haven't seen Ronnie in 30 or so years, but there is a void in my heart now that he is gone. He, I, and others from Falfurrias have a view of life that makes us unique. When one leaves us we all feel it.

With Kindest Regards,
David A. McDow